Equipping and Empowering Christian Editors
Christian Editors Association is the parent organization for four divisions:
Community, networking, and support for Christian editors
“Matchmaking service” to connect authors with established, professional Christian editors
Annual virtual conference specifically for Christian freelance editors and proofreaders
Educational resources such as group courses, lesson packs, and webinars for Christian editors
In addition, Christian Editors Association sponsors the Editors’ Choice Award (formerly the Excellence in Editing Award), honoring the authors, editors, and publishers of well-written and well-edited books.
There’s no better way to launch or grow your editing career than with the Christian Editors Association.
- Connect with editors at all stages by joining The Christian PEN.
- Boost your knowledge and skills through The PEN Institute
- Network with peers and industry pros by attending PENCON.
- When you’ve been editing for pay at least two years, Christian Editor Connection is a great opportunity to increase your client base.
- After a book you’ve edited has been published, enter it in the Editors’ Choice Award to give that book professional recognition and added promotion.
Whether you’re an aspiring, beginning, established, or professional editorial freelancer, Christian Editors Association can help you achieve the success God has in mind for you!
Authors can benefit from CEA’s divisions as well!
- Hone your self-editing skills through The PEN Institute.
- When you’re ready to work with an established professional editor, fill out the online form at Christian Editor Connection to be personally matched with editors who have been extensively screened and tested, who fit you and your project, and who are available to work with you.
- If you don’t find what you need through Christian Editor Connection, check out the Find an Editor page on The Christian PEN
- Network with industry pros by attending PENCON.
- After your book has been published, enter it in the Editors’ Choice Award to give that book professional recognition and added promotion.